Why is it Better:
What Makes a good Wood Furnace!
Click here (Word Document)
The Outdoor Wood furnace is by far the best way to
heat your entire home.
1. The wood and bugs stay outside
2. You only need to split and cut wood to pick it
3. Smoke and dust is outside.
4. You only need to feed fire once a day.
5. You can heat about anything.
6. Can connect to most existing furnaces.
7. Burns more efficiently than other indoor wood
8. Can heat domestic hot water
9. Can heat your pool or spa
10. Do I need to continue?
I have tried about every option out there and I can
tell you confidently this is the easiest and
cleanest way to to heat your entire home.
I even have experience in other outdoor wood burning
furnaces. I have operated the Central Boiler, Wood
Doctor and the Wood Master. I still own the units to
show customers the differences between the units so
they can make an educated decision.
Furnace VS Wood stove:
1. Refer to list above!
2. You will handle the wood a lot more with a
indoor wood stove.
3. You will burn more wood heating the same area
with an indoor stove.
4. You can't control heat very well with a
indoor wood stove.
5. Your at risk of burns (kids) with an indoor
6. You can't heat domestic hot water with an indoor
7. You have to feed a indoor wood stove 5 to 6 times
a 24 hour period.
8. You can't burn soft woods like pine or hemlock
with an indoor wood stove.
9. A good indoor wood stove is cost wise is very
comparable to an outdoor wood stove.
10. Home owners insurance will increase with a indoor
wood stove and decrease with an outdoor wood stove.
11. You risk carbon monoxide accumulation in the
Furnace VS pellet stove:
1. Refer to many of the points above.
2. Pellets prices will follow fossil fuel prices.
3 You have to buy a fuel source with pellet stove.
4. No dust inside the home.
5. Can't manage the heat very well with pellet
6. As expensive as an outdoor wood stove after
7. Pellet stove can't heat anything else. (Domestic
Hot Water & etc.)
8. You can heat multiple buildings with an outdoor
9. You can heat a swimming pool or spa with an
outdoor wood furnace.
10. So on and so on.
Furnaces VS Outdoor Wood Furnaces:
1. You need to bring the wood in the home.
2. Bugs, smoke, dust and ash are best outdoors.
3. Refer to lists above!
If you would like more details feel free to contact
us at (203) 881-1602 Jeff or Claudia